Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday

I'll keep this short as I'm heading to New Norcia shortly to go to a Prayer Retreat. (excited!). I took today off as we were getting our new pool table delivered etc, so I made sure I enjoyed the sunshine and put my feet up a bit.




Remember my sponsor child, Jarren? I received an update today and was so touched when I read the note from his mother at the bottom of the form. Bought a little tear to my eye!!


So we've moved the old pool out and this is what the family room looks like now. Although it won't stay like this for too long, as our next refurb plan is to repaint and redecorate this room... so watch this space!



The new pool table... room still to be finished but getting there!


Have a great weekend all and soak up this beautiful sunshine!

0 comments: