Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I've Moved

...blogs not location!

I started a new blog a little while ago, and have been meaning to let you all know so you can follow me over there.. then I started writing and the vibe of my blog was quite different to this one. For the most part, I don't tend to talk much about faith (in great detail I mean), it turns out the new blog was a good place for me to be more open about my beliefs and feelings etc. So just a little warning before you move over there and think WHO IS THIS PERSON?! 

I've always been this person (just ask Lisa :P), it's just that I've not always felt totally comfortable to write about it.

So I hope you follow me over and enjoy the new blog!

www.traceyrankin.blogspot.com  See you there!

P.S Any goodbye to this faithful blog, it's been my home for what feels like forever (a lovely comfortable home), but time to move on.... bring on the new!

0 comments: