Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Big day

The very first thing I did when I got home today... was put on these babies...


What a day! Our big event, over 3 months in the planning...finally happened. And it was great :) And I.am.relieved! After the hiccup, we bounced back and went on to have a very successful afternoon function.



Some brownie points scored with the boss, very happy staff, very happy guests... so that means a very happy Tracey :P

I'm still nursing my bruised fingers and sore arm.. hoping that a rest overnight will help with some healing. As I'm pretty sure today's work did not help!! Onwards and forwards!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm beyond happy to have a camera back in my hands! Dad has very kindly passed over his camera especially for me to photograph today's event and also so I have it ready to take with me to America.


Sam's special project from daycare.. Daddy helped him fill it with soil and plant his seeds. He is so protective over it, gorgeous :)


Boys being boys.. it's a toy snake guys, don't worry!


Happy Days :) x

1 comments:

Claire said...

Well done on the successful event! I'm glad it all went off well.

I'm also happy that you have a camera in your hands again - have missed your gorgeous photography!

Sam - BLESS!