Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Don't play in the kitchen

It's an important rule...last night, while cooking dinner, Lewy thought it would be a good idea to hit me on the butt with the wooden spoon (I know, I know). So me being the responsible wife, turned around prepared to wack him back ... Only to totally miss him and hit the cupboards in full force!

Ladies and Gentlemen... DO NOT try this at home!

Now I have bruised and swollen fingers that I can barely move, complete with pains shooting up my arm which I'm pretty sure isn't at all a good sign!

The silver lining... Is that it wasn't my right hand so, phew!, at least I can take photos at the big event today.

Cry over... A big day ahead so wish me lucks guys!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow That was going to be one hard hit, if your fingers are any indication...Lewy must have moved quick!! lol hope they arent broken hun. xxx

Claire said...

OMG! That looks SO SORE :-(