Saturday, June 2, 2012

Airport Pondering

I have/had countless hours (okay it's not really 'countless' but it sure as heck feels that way!) sitting at LA airport waiting to board my flight to Australia.

It's been a long day, beginning with a 4am wake up call that wouldn't stop because Izzie and I obviously don't know how to answer a phone correctly at that time of the morning 😌

I dined at a bar and grill restaurant in the airport, had a Corona and a Caesar salad ... Went and wandered around every shop in the airport, bought two magazines.. Some more Duty Free (may as well :), grinned when I finally heard an Australian accent, wanted to hug the person but thought it may have been slightly strange even for me 😜

Now I'm sitting and waiting and eavesdropping on all the conversations going on around me... Only two hours to go..

What a whirlwind holiday... So much to share.

Night all xx

0 comments: