Monday, June 18, 2012

Precious Bundle

Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Mila Joy. What a precious little girl! Lisa delivered her beautiful daughter yesterday and I got to enjoy some newborn cuddles and check out those tiny little fingers :P


As I was walking into the hospital tonight, I was remembering that the last time I went to visit Lisa at the very same hospital, was 13 years ago when I went to meet her son Bailey. How time flies! It was an honour to be walking the same steps again to meet Lisa's third precious child :)


Mila smiled especially for the camera- she's a little superstar already :P Michael and Lisa - a very big congratulations to you both, you make gorgeous children :) I feel very lucky to be a part of this lovely family!


In other hospital news... I had my stitches out this morning. Feeling a bit more normal again, let the healing begin!


Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful newborn snuggles!