Monday, June 4, 2012

America - Post 1

Warning. Updating the blog with all the fun of the holiday is going to take ages. I take a lot of photos.. who knew?! Turns out trying to go through all those photos and editing them, takes quite some time. So for Post 1, I've only made it to 4 photos. I've a long road ahead...

Let's just say, I'm an expert at flying now. In total, I took 8 flights. Let's not even go there as to how many hours I spent in the air! I must say though, I didn't find the long haul flights all that bad, surprisingly. They seemed to go really quickly and it turns out I'm pretty good at sleeping well in a small chair :P


Let's skip ahead to Denver, after a 1.5 day layover in LA.. I flew to meet Izzie and her daughter Ilon. We stopped off at the Olive Garden restaurant for dinner, and it was good :)



Denver, Colorado is stunning. The views and fresh air... just my kind of place. After an overnight stay with Izzie's husbands family, we headed for a gorgeous little town called Salida.



That's all for today. In other news, it is so wonderful to be home with my family. Love to you all!

1 comments:

Claire said...

OOOoooooo, big tease!!!! I didn't even see the two posts below this one at the time - didn't check your blog thinking you weren't updating it!! xxx