Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ikea

So today, Lewy needed me to head to Ikea to buy 2 special globes for our new bedside wall lamps (can't wait to show you all the finished rooms.. ). The total of these globes being exactly $7.90.

Because everyone knows how much it sucks going to Ikea on a SATURDAY he said "buy yourself something while you're there"... Famous last words..

Somehow I accidentally came home with new cushions for the couch, rug, and table and chairs for the boys.
Ikea.. It's like an addiction - once you step foot into that place, it almost feels like a waste to leave without filling up the whole bag and trolley!

That's my excuse.. And I'm sticking to it :P

1 comments:

Claire said...

OOOOooooo, I love a trip to Ikea! It's a full day mission here though! I'm undecided on a table & chairs for Hannah. Wooden, or the Ikea ones. Hmmmmm!