Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 13

















I decided to take my boys to the river near Lilac Hill in Guildford today for an early lunch. What a beautiful morning!!! It was so nice just spending time together, enjoying the fresh air and having a little picnic for lunch. I'll definitely be doing this more often. To top it off, I bought my tripod and camera along and managed to get some lovely HDR pictures and also some pics of the 3 of us while I was at it :) We look relaxed in the pic, but in actual fact it was a mad rush to get us all organised before the timer went off! Sam thought it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Lovely photo

Claire said...

Ohhh gorgeous! Glad you had a great time :-) and yep, no evidence in the photo of the mad rush before the timer!