Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 21

I didn't know what to put as my photo today, as I haven't done anything overly exciting! Just a day at home, cleaning, cooking, playing with the boys.. the usual!
I did however do a frantic tidy before the boys went down for a nap, so I could sit down on the couch, have a coffee and read! This doesn't happen very often, so a real treat when I finally get to do it.
This is the book I'm reading... and I am loving it.
A little secret about me that not many people know - is that I want to be a missionary. A life on the mission field with my family...my heart feels like it will burst just thinking about it. For now though, I am exactly where I am meant to be and like my Dad said to me to the other day "You are already doing the most important missionary work right now.. at home". :) So for now, my heart will have to wait and see where  me and my family are led in the future :)

1 comments:

Pam said...

would be interested to hear how you enjoy the book.