Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 19

I couldn't choose between these 2 pics for today... so you get to see both of them.

I love cooking.. one of my favourite meals is this Pumpkin and Feta Pie, it's easy to make and so yummy!

This picture isn't very good, but I had one shot to take it as Lewy and Sam were standing next to me saying how hungry they were and could I please hurry up so they could eat!!!!!
















Today Sam decided to take Lewys beer box and fill it with any bottle he could find... and then sat on the couch and took a drink from each one. I'm still not sure if I think this is cute... or if it's something to be concerned about!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Dinner looks yummy. How funny is Sam, lets hope he filled the bottles with water :-)

Aaron and Izzie said...

Oh I must have this recipe asap.

Valerie said...

LOVE this pic and thanks once again for the recipe, i will be trying it asap!!!
AND....for the pic of Sam...what can I say....a mini Lewy??? hee hee ...super cute!!!