Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 14






















It's a real treat when I get to catch up with a friend, when the kids are in bed and we can sit back with a hot chocolate and TALK! Had a fantastic catch up with my gorgeous friend Val tonight at Dome. The only problem is that there never seems to be enough hours for our catch ups, as we can talk the night away if we had the chance! The staff had to kindly ask us to leave as they wanted to go home... that's the sign of a good night!

Would you believe my beautiful friend had a baby boy only 3 WEEKS ago!

Thanks for being such a sweetheart Val - you are such a blessing in my life :) x

5 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

I'd like a catch up date with you!!

Tracey said...

Oh Iz, what I wouldn't give to see you again!!! If I win lotto, I'll be on the first plane to America! :) x

Valerie said...

THANKYOU so much for a wonderful night as well gorgeous!!! Your beautiful comments bring a tear to my eye...I feel exactly the same about you!! Yes....we definitely could of spent another 3-4 hours chatting.....we really should pick a place that stays open longer?? :-)xxx

Pam said...

Sounds like you guys had a great night out.

Claire said...

Awww. Friendships like the one you guys share are so so special :-)
Oh, and I hope I look as relaxed and glowing as Val 3 weeks after having my bub!!!