Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 9 - HDR Photos

I'm going to completely ignore the one photo rule today! Had a wonderful afternoon at Whiteman Park, we took our lunch, the camera and Sam's bike with us so he could get rid of some excess energy, while Jacob spent the entire outing doing what he does best - sleeping! I spent majority of the time taking a heap of pictures to process in HDR.. and had a ball! It's not often I get to focus on my HDR passion, so when I get the chance I have to make the most of it! Here are some of my favourites:










4 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Trace these are absolutely amazing

Claire said...

WOW!!!!!!

Valerie said...

Once again, i agree with Pam...the photos are just stunning....you really do have a way with the lens! x

Aaron and Izzie said...

picture perfect australia.