Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 8

My original plan for Day 8 was to take a photo of my gorgeous best friend Val, and her 2 lovely children who I went to visit this morning, but as I forgot to take a picture, I drew a blank as to what else to put up for today!

So, I took a picture of 3 of my favourite things - 1. My Bible 2. My camera and 3. Coffee!
Combining 1 & 3 is a perfect time out for me and I wish I could do it more often... and 2. I'm just an amateur but I love practising.. My real passion is HDR photography, but unfortunately the Nikon D60 doesn't have auto-bracketing which makes it a bit more difficult to achieve the pictures I need....On my wish list, is another camera with auto-bracketing so I don't have to cart the tripod around as well as juggling 2 kiddies! One day this month, my goal is to take a great HDR picture to show on my blog. If you don't see one by the time the month is out - it means the photos weren't good enough!

4 comments:

Pam said...

They will definitely be good enough, I will be reminding you to put one up :-)

Tracey said...

Thanks Pam :) You are always so encouraging of my little projects! Love you xx

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your kind words....it was probably a good thing you didn't bring your camera as we know the morning did NOT go to plan!!! boo hoo :-( xxxx ps...you really are a wonderful friend...lots of kisses always!!! xox

Valerie said...

Ooopss...accidently forgot to put my name in the above comment...still getting the hang of this blog! xx