Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 6

This is the view from our house to the end of the street.  Pretty simple photo (and by the look on Lewy's face when I told him this was Day 6, obviously it's not a very exciting photo!!!) but every time I turn onto our street to come home, I love seeing the tall trees behind the houses.  It always reminds me, that one day I would love to move to the country or at least a little bit further out of the city to have more space and more trees surrounding our house.. rather than just other houses! One day......

6 comments:

Pam said...

Funny every time I have been to your house I have never noticed the trees, I will look out for it next time.

Aaron and Izzie said...

Me too! Maybe someday:)

Tracey said...

Iz, if you ever decide to come to Australia again least you know you have a place to stay in Perth! x

Claire said...

You should come for a visit Trace!! 1/4 acre block and LOTS of trees here! You would love it!

Tracey said...

Don't tempt me Claire! Every time I drive past a big block of land I tell Lewy I want to move to the country! I'm sure he is well and truly sick of hearing it!! x

Valerie said...

I've never noticed those trees either, will take more notice next time!! Moving to the country....NOOOOOOOOOO you can't go...pls pls don't go!!!!!!! xoxxo