Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 16















And I thought yesterday was hot!!! Today was another one of those days to stay inside, close the blinds, turn off the lights and try to stay COOL! We made this very simple cubby house first thing in the morning to make our day inside more fun :) We have spent most of the day so far in the cubby, reading books,Sam playing dress ups, (me almost falling asleep and Sam tucking me in and 'shhh shhh'ing me and rubbing my arm to help me go to sleep (cute!), having lunch, drinks, playing with the lego and the bean bag also ended up in here to sit on while we watched some cartoons. The boys are fast asleep now in their rooms for their afternoon nap, it's hard work playing in this heat! Now time for me to get some work done!!


Batman top and my green dress are a perfect match... if you look closely you can see Sam is about to finish off the outfit with my blue nightgown belt...what a stylist!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Cool cubby!! Sounds like a fab way to spend a scorching day. Hehehe love the green dress, such a good look!!!

Bridget said...

You are such a fun mommy!

Pam said...

What great fashion sense :-)

Valerie said...

I LOVE the cubby...definitely looks like the place to be on a hot day!!! Plus...free entertainment from Sam dressing up....he really does know how to mix and match those colours...well done Sam!!! xox