Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Booked

I was at work today in body, but my mind was in America :P After numerous emails between Izzie and I, we have booked our flights to go gallivanting around the US....how.much.fun!

I'll be staying in LA for 2 days (1 night) and spending some time with a lovely friend, Betsi, who I met at YWAM also. She has graciously offered to show me around a bit of LA and San Diego and also mentioned the magic word 'Disneyland'! This trip is gearing up to be darn special!

After LA I fly to meet Izzie in Denver. Be still my heart! On the way back to where Izzie lives, we might be staying at a hot springs Resort where I think I can safely say we will be talking non-stop... NON-STOP.. drinking some lovely wine and enjoying the scenery and hot springs!

Izzie has some fantastic things planned for us in Colorado which I cannot wait for, and then we head back to Denver to hopefully see our other friend Tara, then onto New York! For 3 fun filled, tour filled, magic filled days. And the rest... well that's where we have to say goodbye so I will skip over that part.

I'm walking on air right now... :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hired a cleaner to spend 5 hours at our house today. 5 HOURS.


I work full time, have 2 kids and work in the evenings.... something's gotta give! How does a house get so messy when we are at work all day, you ask?! Well, let me tell you. After spending a day at work, coming home, spending time with the kids, dinner, baths and bed for the kids, then doing my 2nd job... cleaning is pretty much the last thing I want to do. So, a cleaner I hired.

The Tracey of 2011 would have had a melt down about NOT being superwoman and not being able to do it all.

The Tracey of 2012, is pretty darn happy that I can now get someone else to clean the house while I focus on the good stuff :P Our gorgeous cleaner even did all our clothes washing, cleaned out the fridge and tidied up our patio... oh, I think I might lover her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Meet Spiderman. Love the costume... but do you think I can get Sam out of it?! Nooooo. Last night he fell asleep in his costume and I had to wait until he was asleep to go back into his room and get him out of it so he didn't overheat!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I have to share this... 'cause it did make me laugh :P


Good night my friends,

2 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited. Wonderful wonderful things to look forward too... LOVE Sam's spidey costume, Gabe has spent many a nights in his! Luckily it's wintery cold here so he's nice and warm in it:) And good for you getting a house keeper, what a blessing!!

Claire said...

Oh wow, I can't imagine how excited you are in anticipation of your travels!!! What an amazing time you're going to have :-D

Good on you for hiring the cleaner!