Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stuff that is happening

I think I'm in love with this weekend.

Good morning!
Jacob - "I'm gonna eat the heck out of this pancake!"
Pancake Brekky
 Spiderman and Jacob watching Lazy Town. Marley wasn't fussed, he prefers the more 'manly' kids shows.


In no particular order here is stuff that happened today:

1. Me and the boys had pancakes for breakfast. It was fun! I earned serious brownie points by letting Lewy sleep in till almost 11am. :P

2. Lewy has discovered the joys of ebay. I'm unsure at this stage, whether it's a good thing or not. On the positive, I now own an iPhone car charger and ridiculously long cord for home.. not sure why. Lewy just thought it would be a good idea. Either that or the fact that it was $2 with free delivery. He has decked out his iPad with new screen and cover. And as I type this he is searching for other bargains that we 'cannot live without'. Maybe I should send him a link to a new camera body? :P

3. I miss having a camera :( So bad. I've got three months to either buy a new base or pay to get my camera fixed. Going to America without my camera would be outrageous! I would cry. I really would.

4. The house is so clean.

5. Number 4, makes me very happy :P

6. I need some advice about LA. Who can help me?! I need to find a hotel. Something cheap as I don't plan on doing anything else in it but sleep, but it would be really nice to be close-ish to the airport but in an area that I could walk out and see.. something....something cool. Help!

7. I just suggested to Lewy that he buy me a camera body on ebay. For some reason, he didn't look thrilled. :-/

8. Sam and I made a 'monster truck' out of lego. It was impressive.

9. I cleaned out the car. How does it get so messy?! I blame the kids...

10. Today Sam wanted to discuss how he was born. Fun times, fun times. :P

11. http://irinawerning.com/bttf2/back-to-the-future-2-2011/ This is cool.

12. The house is still clean. It's a miracle.

13. It's 6.04pm and I'm so tired, like eyelids droopy tired.. I think it's going to be a very early night for me.

14. I really need to find a new church.. I miss it. I miss the connection. A church that suits me as well as the boys... the search begins. :)

Bathtime Fun
Goodnight my friends,

2 comments:

Val said...

Is that the hard hat we bought Sam....if so...so glad that it likes to go for a swim too...hee hee xxx

Claire said...

Oh my, I LOVE that first photo! I did giggle re the extra long iPhone charger for $2 hahaha!!! Spot the new eBay addict!!! I am hoping to read in later posts that you've got the new camera thing sorted...