Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brothers

These are my favourite kinds of morning... up early, lovely cool breeze, coffee, peace... catching up on emails and updating the blog. 


The boys are feeling the relaxing vibe as well...


This weekend has been a good one so far. I really enjoyed yesterday with my boys while Lewy worked. I cleaned the heck of the house first thing in the morning, which left the rest of the day to just 'be'.





I'm still contemplating but.. I think I may be good enough at artwork to give up my day job.. what do you think? Just in case the pure artistic brilliance is too much - that's a Banana in Pyjamas... :P


We took a trip to the park with Marley..





and then cooled down with icy poles....


and we finished the day off with a BBQ, a glass of red for me and watched a movie. 

Another box of goodies has arrived (I've decided to not do a tally of the cost of decorating Sam's party.. it's probably best that way :P)... one more box of Party Bag goodies to arrive and we are ready to party!


We are heading to Mandurah shortly, to celebrate my Dad's birthday with a beautiful lunch prepared by Mum. It's going to be a great day.

I have more to say, but my boys are tugging at me for my attention, so I'll sign off for now.

Enjoy this lovely day!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ahhh, hope you have a lovely time in Mandurah for your Dad's birthday! xx

Aaron and Izzie said...

Sounds like a great day!! Can't wait to hear about Sam's party and see the pictures!!