Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 3

Well I've just finished Day 3 at work where I've been snapped at, ignored, glared at, eyes rolled at and just generally been treated like I'm the worst person that ever walked the face of the earth... Ummm so, yeah. Go me!

Seriously though, people can be hard work right?

Through out all of this though, I'm trying my very best to remain friendly and kind, no matter what gets thrown at me. This in itself is extremely hard! But I want to be able to sleep at night and basically the way I've been feeling this week, well.. I wouldn't wish it on anyway, even the person who is dishing it out to me.. So I must bite my tongue and leave work each day knowing I behaved kindly and nicely...

In the meantime, I'm so thankful for loving friends and family who know how to cheer me up and give me so much more love when I need it the most :)

Some pictures to end the day... Xx

0 comments: