Monday, August 20, 2012

Quinn

I've been sitting here watching Glee.. and tearing up. What is it about that show?!

I remember when I was heavily pregnant with Jacob, and Pam and I at that time would often call each other or message while we both watched Glee at our homes. I remember in this one particular episode, Quinn went into labour, and I was bawling my eyes out, poor Pam.. having to deal with an uncomfortable, hormonal woman!

So Quinn went on to have her baby and I went on to have Jacob... it all worked out just fine in the end :P

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Mike the Knight. Sam runs into his bedroom yesterday and comes out in a new outfit, shoes on, and bag on his back.

Sam: I'm Mike the Knight!
Me: Oh wow, you look great!
Sam: I'm very different from Mike the Knight though.
Me: How are you different?
Sam: Well, he rides a horse and I ride a bike, that's very different.

Love this kid :X

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I survived today at work. I can't say there weren't any tears, but I survived. It can only get better right? I have very supportive work mates (minus the one who hates me), a very supportive CEO, a wonderful husband who prepared dinner, dessert and wine when I got home from work, and a lovely friend who received some texts from me during the day just because I needed her friendly interaction. I chatted on the phone with my Mum, emailed my Dad, messaged another friend just to make sure she was okay... all these lovely friendly interactions throughout the day, that make everything worthwhile and keep me sane. Thank you to all those I bugged today!

Tomorrow is another day, my phone hotline to God is ringing off the hook, and He has my back :) And I know you guys do too : ) Love you all xxx

0 comments: