Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's All Good

I could so easily fill today's post full of negative stuff, about how I've got a splitting headache (I swear Val, I really am drinking loads of water!) and starting to feel physically sick over the situation at work but instead I'm not going to waste my energy and focus on something that I can't control. So today's post is going to be about everything positive and happy in my life.

1. I've been doing an online 60 day Bible Study course, and with it I get an online mentor who emails me and answers any questions, and is basically just a lovely support in my daily growth. It's so wonderful and I'm learning so much. I'm up to Day 24 and I look forward to it every day.  Thank you God.

2. I have the sweetest little family. Lewy is feeling rather protective of me right now and not at all happy to hear about what's been happening. I love that. And my boys, they give the best hugs ever. Thank you my family.

3. This morning I got the most beautiful email from my sister, Pam. It was so what I needed and so touching to read that I almost cried right here at my desk. Thank you Pam.

4. My parents are the best. They offer unconditional love and support 24/7.. and I mean 24/7. There is not a moment in my day or night that I don't feel I can't turn to them. Thank you Mum and Dad.

5. I really do love my friends, yesterday I spent a bit of time messaging some friends, and also making a phone call ... it's been so wonderful to read sweet messages, and to hear friendly voices to keep me uplifted through the day. Thank you my friends.  

All of the special people in my life, make me realise even more that no matter what comes your way in life... if you've got love... well that will get you through anything. It's so true right?

And finally, I'll remember that what I'm going through is nothing compared to so many others, and it will pass. I'm just going to take the things I've learnt/learning from this and turn it into a growing experience.

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He breaks down the gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron. Psalm 107:13-16

So true:

Haha :P

It's a happy day... I will make sure of it :)

0 comments: