Friday, August 10, 2012

Juggling

Check out the sun shining this morning on my way to work... beautiful huh?


I must say I'm pretty glad it's Friday. Life is a little crazy right now, what with renovations happening, the house in chaos, getting over sickness and getting the boys back on track, not to mention work. I can admit the last few weeks have been a little overwhelming. Some days I am barely treading the water .. and some days I'm not treading the water at all... I've sunk to the bottom of the ocean floor and I'm curled up in a ball!


It's very difficult juggling all the balls in my life right now. So if I have been a bad friend/daughter/sister/wife lately, it's not for any other reason than basically I'm probably stuck at the bottom of the ocean floor, weighed down by the pressure of too many balls to juggle and I hope to be swimming back up the surface soon! So please bare with me and please be gentle with me!

But onwards and upwards..I am doing the best I can :P And there is a light at the end of the tunnel, with our renovations near completion - yay! And our little family feeling much better health wise. I'm currently training my replacement at work, and I'll be officially stepping into my new role on Monday. So things are getting there, slowly but surely.

As for our renovations, the new flooring is in, walls are painted, new furniture is being bought as I write this post, therefore this weekend - will be spent furnishing the boys rooms, putting everything back in it's place, and finally enjoying a tidy, fresh house once again! I hope to be back on the blog this weekend with some updated photos of our work.

Enjoy your day my friends!

0 comments: