Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Weekend

Hello dear friends.... quick recap of this week:

  • I've been sick since Wednesday, it wasn't pretty. I'm finally starting to recover, just. 
  • Jacob has been a bit poorly this week as well. 
  • Sam is so caring and lovely when you are sick. 
  • Lewy took a few days off to do final house renovations and prepare our floor for .. well the new flooring to be installed. 
  • It's been a crazy hectic week, with sick people all of the place, the house in a shambles, Lewy finishing the painting. 
  • I'm SO excited to show you guys pictures of the house once we are all done. 
  • We are in Mandurah right now... yay!
Right.. and you're all caught up. So me and the boys are in Mandurah because we had to get out of the house, so that Lewy could finish prepping the floors and move our bedrooms etc into the family room, ready for the floors to be installed tomorrow. We've had a wonderful weekend. A perfect mixture of rest to recover once and for all, and some special outings for the boys. 

On Saturday we went to the Peel Zoo. Oh this place is great! I highly recommend it if anyone is wanting a day trip to Mandurah. They had snakes, llamas, birds galore, dingoes, Tasmanian devils, ostrich, emus etc etc and an enclosure you could go into to feed the kangaroos. 




Please excuse my pale, bags-under-my-eyes look... it's the 'in' thing now didn't you hear? :P




This llama was feisty! He chomped Sam's jumper and had to be persuaded to let go!


The bird enclosure was fantastic.. they were very friendly and came to say hello. Needless to say, the boys thought is was pretty amazing.





On Sunday, me and the boys took a nice long early morning walk to The Quarry Park near Mum and Dad's house, such a beautiful way to start the day.

While Jacob and I napped in the afternoon, Dad took Sam back to the park and Sam was beside himself to see Mr Polar Bear...


I love the look on his face here, so happy!


Sunday night... to finish off a great weekend...


Back to reality tomorrow and to catch up on work that has built up in my in tray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, you won't believe what my husband did....out of the blue, he came home with a brand new... CAMERA! So I think it's safe to say I'll be more regular on the blog now that I have a camera back in my hands :) I can't wait to get back into it.

Take care all x

0 comments: