Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Sunshine

WHAT A DAY.

I don't think we've stopped all day. Sam and I turned up to the shops bright and early, even  before K-Mart had opened their doors... we had major shopping to do and we were rearing to go!!

After our shopping spree, we headed over to Lisa's house for a visit and cuddle of the gorgeous little Mila. What a sweetheart she is! After a few cups of coffee, mouth watering chocolate icing cake later, some cuddles and a catch up.. we headed home.



While I was carefully holding little Mila, Jacob wasn't quite so careful with his little babe... :P

So...renovations.. they take ages and it's tiring work! Lewy finally put together Sam's new bed.. which turns out it's no ordinary single bed. oh no, this bed, is a day bed/lounge, with drawers underneath and also turns into a double bed. Sheesh! This thing took FOREVER to put together! But all done and boy is it comfortable! Sam is going to be one happy chap tonight.


Room complete with fresh paint, new flooring, new rug, doona cover, sheets, blanket, toy box, and chest of drawers. More to follow - but I think we've done pretty well for now.



Continuing on with Jacob's room tomorrow. I did a few updates to our bedroom, with more finishing touches happening tomorrow also.

Here's a sneak peak...

And after all that.... there was this:

 (Smudge mark on the glass....this will bother me :P)

So I took a photo of the tag below, what a great idea and charity Toms have. I've been playing with the new camera and learning all the bells and whistles... it has a whole lot more buttons that my other one did, so it is back to the photography books to study!


This is what my hair looks like now....it's tired just like me :P

Happy Saturday night my friends..

0 comments: