Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Orange

Okay so Monday didn't quite turn out as planned. I was all ready to go back to work.. until I woke at 4.20am and stumbled to the bathroom feeling like I had drunk 2 bottles of wine the night before. For the record guys,  cause I know what you're thinking.. I didn't have one drop!

Poor Mum comes to check on me at 4.30am to find me leaning on the cupboard, looking as pale as pale can be, looking at her with a 'help me' desperation! In the end, I stumbled to her couch, which is where I stayed sleeping on and off for the rest of the day, while my angel Dad drove my boys to daycare. Geez! This flu knows no bounds.. it will stop at nothing to ensure you are basically deemed half dead.

BUT moving on! I made it back home, the boys are happy and healthy once again, and I am doing a whole lot better than I was. Back to work today and back into routine.

Can that be the last of the sickness for our little family for awhile? Pretty please?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E-bay strikes again! I bought an orange phone cover for a massive $4 the other day ... so of course, this led me to wanting (needing? :P) a purse to match. It arrived today and I love it!


Ohh look, if you squint your eyes you can see a bit of our new flooring! As well as some clothes I threw on the floor this morning and haven't bothered to pick up yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till next time,

0 comments: