Saturday, August 18, 2012

Glorious

Today's weather = glorious. I must say Lewy and I have been working pretty darn hard around the house lately, with all the renovations, spring cleaning in winter, about a thousand tip runs and more cleaning. Today's focus was the laundry room for Lewy, repainting and new lighting (have I mentioned before just how handy it is being married to an electrician?!) while I spent most of the time outside, sweeping and tidying all the outside areas.


Catching up on loads of washing thanks to the stunning sunshine...


I'm looking forward to enjoying a BBQ for dinner tonight and maybe watching a DVD and putting my feet up.

Oh I could just squish these gorgeous little cheeks!

You have beautiful eyelashes my little one :)

Toffee Apple Cider... OH MY. Delicious!

Unbelievably cute, Sam showing Jacob how to apply sunscreen. Clearly they are concious of skin care and the sun's dangers :P Sweet or what!



Sam showing Jacob how to apply.


Good job, Jacob! Good teaching, Sam! Love these boys.


Want a work update? Hands up who is sick of hearing about my work?  :P
Well, Friday was quite the emotional roller coaster ... everything came out in the open at work, there were meetings with the CEO with myself and others.

Basically to cut a long day short, it's 50/50 as to what happens on Monday. As it turns out.. not every one is happy when you get promoted. Who knew? It seems I've been thrown to the lions now that I've started my new job.

Hence all the awful treatment by one person. In some ways it's a relief to know what's happening and why the week has been so awful, in another it's been so very hurtful to hear what has been said behind my back. People can be so cruel :(

I'm committed to not letting one person ruin a great job and a wonderful opportunity for me. I can't control their actions and words but I can control how I treat them and make sure I act professional at work.

This too shall pass. It has to!!!

0 comments: