Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Subtracting


I could do with a bit of subtracting! Can't we all? Life gets so busy, I don't think we were really meant to be so crazy busy. I read a little quote yesterday that said if you can't find time to pray and read the Bible, then you are probably busier than God ever intended you to be. And that example hits home for me. For others it could be changed to anything else that is important to you, but can't find time to do.

I haven't had much luck in subtracting anything at the moment, but I'm working on it. :P

Oh oh good news! I've been working on a new website for work, revamp and refresh the look etc etc. Finally.. today after what seems like months of emails back and forth, checking out drafts, making 1000's of changes.. we went live! Okay, so this might be much more exciting for me than for you guys .. but it's a project that I'm very proud of :P I would tell you the link but just in case I have a stalker out there who will find out where I work and come and kill me, you know, I better not :P

Happy Days,

0 comments: