Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whiplash

I finally organised Ambulance Cover for our family today.

The day after Jacob went on a joy ride in the ambulance on New Years Day, which cost us $800 (yikes! but worth it), I've had it on my mind to organise insurance. It's only taken me 8 months to do it. I'm pretty proactive. :P

Work. Oh work. The emotional roller-coaster ride with one of the staff, is slowing down and I'm finally allowed off onto the platform. This wasn't before the ride totally tipped me upside down and inside out. It threw me back on the platform after it was done with me. So I'm now dusting myself off and walking on level ground again. For some unknown reason, the staff member has changed their tune and is now treating me wonderfully.  So yeah. That's a relief, but I must admit - one bitten, twice shy. My professional and polite guard is up. To (embarrassingly) quote Bella in the Twilight movie "Your mood swings are giving me whiplash!". Ha!
I would like to never go on that ride again thank you very much!

Some exciting things ahead.... Father's Day, a weekend in New Norcia to attend a Prayer Retreat and Lewy's birthday in a few weeks which I'm busy planning some special outings for. September is looking to be a good month. :D  

Chocolate in the car was a bad idea!

Right, I'm off to finish my book.

Good night my friends :)

0 comments: