Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 73

When I woke up this morning, I felt in need of a 'refresher' and a self organised 'detox'.  I may...or may not... have had a little too much wine over the weekend! So time to make it up to my body and overdose it with fresh fruit and vegetables.

Me and my boys headed out to the new fruit and veg place up the road to stock up on our goodies. We went mad... throwing anything and everything into the trolley that took our fancy. 























I've been drinking lots of this... 


























and enjoying a few cups of this... 























I found a few minutes to sit and enjoy my Green Tea and find out what is happening in the celebrity world. This relaxation didn't last long... the joys of children! I'm still yet to find out the update on Posh and Becks baby drama or what Rumer Willis is so upset about.... 























Lastly, some photos I took of the boys yesterday but forgot to post... Sam plays peek-a-boo using Jacob's feet to cover his eyes.. Jacob LOVES it and cracks up every time. 
Here's to a happy, healthy rest of the week!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

It all looks very very refreshing and yummy!! I bet you have come up with some yummy healthy meals and hope your enjoying your Green Tea!! xx

Pam said...

love the black and white photos

Claire said...

All looks very yummy. I am about to prepare some watermellon actually! We've found a nice place for fresh fruit & veggies too. The photos of the boys playing peek-a-boo are just adorable.

Jot said...

Genevieve loves playing peek-a-boo with her feet too! So cute.