Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 95

Another lovely day.... another trip to the park.



You know that great book I'm reading? I left it on the couch.....I shouldn't have. When we got home from the park, Sam fell asleep on the couch... naked of course. I saw him and thought "I should put a towel under him in case he goes to the toilet"..... I thought this too late, when I got the towel, he had already had a little accident - ALL OVER MY BOOK! Poor book.... it is now outside sunbathing. 



I need more interesting things to blog about.... I'm aware of the fact, that this might all be getting a little bit boring! Right... thinking cap on... I'm determined to come up with some more interesting things to add to my posts along with my photos! Watch this space!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh no!! Your poor book!!! Hehehe that did make me giggle though, especially the "naked of course" bit!!

Pam said...

Your blog is always interesting :-)