Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 79 & 80


It's been a busy few days... full of planning, organising, baking, getting ready for a birthday, appointments, the list goes on.

Yesterday was dedicated to my wonderful mother in law Sharon. Before she arrived to spend the day with me and the boys, Sam and I got busy preparing for her special birthday dinner and getting her present ready. 

Making Apple Crumble. When Sam helps me bake.. he actually does help! He did a great job of mixing the crumble and putting it on the apple. 
Such concentration ... I love it!
Home-made birthday card... the best kind. 
Although it was Nanna's birthday, Sam was lucky enough to be put in charge of starting off the Happy Birthday song and blowing out the candles... 
Sam's Apple Crumble was a big hit... finished off with custard and a Miss Maud's Cheesecake. 
Jacob's 8 month check up this morning....my little champion :)
After appointments and a work meeting.. while Jacob was napping, Sam and I spent some time outside.. 

Kicking the footy with my boy, while he was wearing shoes that were too big... 

Sam left his toy snake on our bed..... 
It's a good thing it's not real as clearly our cat would have been no help whatsoever in protecting us....

2 comments:

Pam said...

That snake looked real, lovely photos

Claire said...

FAR OUT when I skimmed the photos before reading, I thought that snake was real!!! Great photos, I think you've got a little pastry chef in the making there ;-)