Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 81

I love seeing the sun reflecting from the glass at our front door onto the tiles in our family room every morning... it's such a small thing, but always makes me happy :) 


Jacob doing his yoga moves in the warmth of the sunshine... :)
 My favourite corner of the kitchen in the morning... 
I've been in a real 'home maker' mood so me and the boys headed to Bunnings this morning for some bright blue spray paint. I decided our lounge room needed a big splash of colour to brighten the place up. 

BEFORE - boring old brown photo frames... 
AFTER! Amazing what a bit of colour can do. So pleased with the finished product. 

My sister Pam came over during this crafty arvo... and we decided to do something about the sticks in the vase. Seen as I had stacks of spray paint.. some of the sticks got a freshen up also. 

All finished...
What a productive day. I'm sure Pam was looking forward to a relaxing afternoon with a cup of tea .. instead she ended up spending the whole time helping me hold wet spray painted sticks while they dried and keeping Sam away from the wet paper and the photo frames! Thanks for your wonderful help Pam!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Your welcome, I had a great day - such a difference with the blue photo frames - looks wonderful.

Claire said...

That's so cool! The photo frames look FANTASTIC, and picks up the blue in the cushions on the couch!!

izzie said...

How pretty I love the blue!