Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 84 and My Week Off!

I'm in a very rare position this morning. Sam has just been picked up to go to the pools with Nanna and then back to her house for lunch, Jacob has just gone down for a nap, Lewy is at work... and I'm here, in the house and it's QUIET and I can do whatever I want! Nice!

See that bruise on my little angels head? That's what happens when I try to take 5 minutes to catch up on the phone with a friend, whose voice I was so excited to hear, when Jacob decided to head dive into the window! 

Notice the blue on the paving? Oops.... that was from my spray painting effort the other day. Clearly, I didn't put enough paper down. 

I'm taking a week break from work starting from tomorrow, so decided I might also take the opportunity to take a break from my blog and the computer in general. I'll still be checking my emails every few days but will make sure when I get back into the swing of things, I'll reply to any emails. Next Sunday, I'll be back in business and will update my blog with the biggest post of all time and I'm sure a whole stack of photos - so brace yourselves! 

Signing off for now.. I'm going to make a cup of tea, get a book, sit outside and soak in the peace and quiet! Have a great week everyone!  xx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Jacob looks so strong standing up!! Walking in no time hehe!! Enjoy your week off work and the computer, looking forward to the BIG update post when you're back online!

Pam said...

Have a great week off - Jacob is as cute as ever.