Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 93

I'm in a particularly good mood today! It's been a very peaceful but productive day so far. It has taken me hours to clean.. not because there is that much to do.. but because after finishing one job, we've stopped to play puzzles, read books, eat and spent time outside in the water.


























We spent as much time as we could outside this morning before it got too hot. Sam was a Fireman for the morning and Jacob was happy to follow him around.







This photo cracks me up.... I tried! If only I had pressed the button 1 second afterwards, they both would have had their eyes open :)
Another photo that makes me giggle... my little munchkin..

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What gorgeous pics.....the pictures come up so lovely with the shell pool...the blue is just gorgeous!! The boys are going to grow up just being the best of buddies...super cute!!! xox

Claire said...

I agree with Val! Stunning blue from the shell pool. I can't believe the heat you're still having over there! We are all in winter clothes here!!

Pam said...

Sam and Jacob look so cute together, love the water on Jacobs face.