Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 75

I'm not really in a 'photo taking' mood today. I almost wasn't going to post anything and just go crazy with the camera tomorrow to make up for it... but while the boys were napping, I took the opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the sun, the breeze and the peace and quiet... and was wearing my new shoes.....so here you go:
























You will not believe how much these shoes were....... it's actually quite ridiculous....... not expensive.. ohhh no.... they were ridiculously cheap! I didn't even need new shoes, but when the shoes are $3.... YES that's right - 3 DOLLARS!... you just have to buy them anyway!! They are likely to fall apart tomorrow after only 1 wear.. but that's okay, at $3 it's a win/win situation. Not only were they ridiculously cheap, but they are surprisingly comfortable. So thank you K-Mart... you are doing a great job with the low prices.

That's all from me today... I'm in a over-analysing, brain overload, deep thinking and heart searching mood at the moment....so hopefully by tomorrow, with the help of a relaxing evening tonight, I'll be ready and eager to get the camera out! xx

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love the shoes. I am putting in a request for more Sam and Jacob photos :-)

Claire said...

What a bargain!!! $3!!

K-Mart is actually brilliant for bargains. I got some size 0 summer outfits the other day to put away for next summer, $2 each!!