Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 82 & 83

While Sam was at Kindy yesterday, Jacob and I set up a blanket in the shade at a park nearby. The birds in the trees were so loud and flying around over our heads the whole time. It was great, and Jacob spent the first part of our outing looking up and listening to the beautiful sounds. 


This photo would have been so much better if the little guy hadn't moved out of the shot the moment I took the picture and I hadn't of turned my head to look at him when he moved!.. I got his ear in at least :) What a cute little ear it is....
The boys got stuck into playing with a box of shoes when we got home... and Sam thought it was great that they both had blue gumboots...




Friday.... it's been a day of playing. This morning, Sam and I set up the cars on the train track and then all the toys in the 'field' in the middle. 
I thought it would be really funny and Sam would get a kick out of me making The Incredible Hulk come through and wreck our 'city'...... I was wrong. Sam yelled "Muuuuuuuummmmy, noooooooooooo stop wrecking everythingggggggg!!!! 
After we cleaned up the 'city', Sam said The Incredible Hulk could stay if he stood still in one spot and didn't cause any trouble.... :)

 After lunch, me and my boys spent some time outside with the hose running and us all enjoying a cool down.

I love this photo. Sam made these ears at Kindy yesterday and has been wearing them every since. They're upside down, but they are his 'listening' ears. Picture this... all us mums waiting outside the Kindy for our kids to come out.... and out they come all wearing ears. It was the cutest thing ever!
Concentrate Sam... don't let that fish out of your sight or it might get away!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful pictures - I love the blue gumboots.

Claire said...

As always, gorgeous photos and your boys are SO SO cute. I love Sam's ears!! Great mental picture of the kiddies all walking out to their mums, wearing their ears!!