Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bookings

6 weeks until America.

I cannot believe it.

My mind is a buzz with plans, bookings, lists and things to organise. I finally this morning, booked accommodation for my short stayover in LA and Izzie and I booked our room for the hot springs resort we are going to stay at in Colorado. Woohoo!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other kinda big news, today I handed in my notice for my 2nd job that I do from home. It's kinda sad as I've been doing it ever since Sam was 6 months old and working for a fantastic boss who gave me the wonderful opportunity to keep my brain ticking while I was at home! I do think, that if it wasn't for keeping my foot in the working world, I wouldn't have been able to step back into such a good job and settle back in so easily. I have Ian to thank for that.

But on the other side of things, I will be really glad to have the evenings all to myself and to my family and being able to leave 'work' things outside the front door. It will be a welcome change of pace. So 6 weeks left to go of working in the evenings. :)

TV viewing time.... my brain needs a rest :P

2 comments:

izzie said...

Can you come now? I am ready:)

Claire said...

This is SO exciting! SIX WEEKS!!!! How fast has this come around?!!