Thursday, April 5, 2012

In a nutshell...

As requested by all my readers... *cough, okay only one person requested, cough* .. I am back again to update the blog with what we've all been up to lately. :P-

In a nutshell...

Sam and Jacob were utterly spoilt by Crystal and Toby who were back in town from their stint at the mines (you are remember Crystal right? the lovely girl who used to work at Sam's daycare and who my boys adore?).

They went to the beach, to Adventure World, out for fish and chips.. they had a ball. We are extremely blessed to have this couple in our lives, who love our boys almost as much as we do!





Sam went to Sparks - his church kids club, at the park. The final one before the school holidays.


Egg & Spoon race..


I had a day off work, especially to spend some time in Sam's class. I loved every second of it! It was so wonderful and special for me to see Sam in class and get to know the teachers etc. I treasured the opportunity.



After that, I left Sam at school and took Jacob to get his immunisations. My boys are tough cookies! No tears, just hungry eyes on that lollipop!



I went out for dinner with friends.. same place, different day, different friend :P


The lovely Lisa is 28 weeks pregnant, such an exciting time!

The girls and I had a quiet day in the office this week, so we ordered a pizza for lunch, put out feet up for a bit and made the most of relaxing lunch break. Luckily... as next week is going to be C-R-A-Z-Y busy!



Lewy and I enjoyed a night off... by going out for a meal, and then onto an Engagement Party. A full, fun evening :)




I ordered this book:


I am so excited for it to arrive. It's written by Kelle Hampton who I am a happy follower of her blog www.kellehampton.com  Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she has experienced surprises in her life, when her 2nd daughter was born with Down Syndrome but amongst it all, she maintains a positive, loving outlook focussed on her family and making the most of life. I highly recommend you have a look at her blog!

And finally... Easter break is upon us. It's going to be a busy long weekend but full of lots of wonderful things that I am really looking forward to. 

Be safe, be happy :) 

0 comments: