Monday, April 9, 2012

Mum's 60th Birthday

My beautiful Mum turned 60 today and I think it's safe to say, we celebrated well last night :P

The birthday plans were a surprise for Mum... the weather was perfect, I said goodbye to my boys and headed to Mandurah to meet up with my family to get the party started.


We started off with a late afternoon boat cruise along the canals.



Of course there were a few glasses of these...





The dolphins performed and put on a great show... what a treat!






After the cruise, we headed to M on the Point. Impressed. This place was awesome. We began with some pre-dinner drinks at the bar and enjoyed the live entertainment.



Mum and Dad looking at photos of my boys :P


M on the Point Restaurant.. you guys.. this place! Oh it was perfect! The food, the staff, the lighting.. we got the best seat in the house and extra special service which all made the night even better.





Best.Lemon.Meringue.Pie.EVER.



A brilliant night and made even more special because we were celebrating one very amazing person :x Happy Birthday Mum!

The drive home.... complete with fog.


Mum and Dad gave my boys some money boxes that they could decorate. They got stuck in to it big time!


Major concentration points for Sam.


While Jacob found enjoyment in eating the Textas and drawing on the bench. That's my boy!


But well done on the brilliant colouring buddy.


And to finish off..... one of the photos that provided much laughter during the night... :P It's good to not take yourself too seriously after all :)


So who figured out that I must have been in heaven having a camera in my hands again?! My poor Dad, he didn't get a chance to hold it .. oh beautiful camera.. until next time!

Where on earth did those 4 days Easter break go? Way too quick... I hope you all had a fantastic break and feel refreshed for the short week ahead!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


Till next time...

1 comments:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous celebration for your Mum's birthday! The river looks sooooo nice!!