Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday

My Dad has come to the rescue.. and I'll be borrowing his camera for America :) Phew!

Now that I've got that good news sorted... let's get on with the post :P

It's a travel year for our family. My mum flew out to England this morning for 3 weeks with a friend, and arrives back with a week to spare before I leave. Then in July Mum and Dad are going on a 21 day cruise. Then towards the end of the year Lewy and I will be heading to Bali/Thailand.. somewhere around there for a week by ourselves! BY OURSELVES! This is the year for travel. Oh I mustn't forget, Lewy is travelling all the way to New Norcia next week for a few days work. Better get his Passport ready :P

Today I started work at 7.30am and did not stop until I looked at the clock at noticed it was almost 4pm. Today FLEW by. Extremely productive and I managed to win some brownie points with my boss by putting on my 'Mrs Efficient' cap. :P

I went to pick up my chickens from daycare, and could see straight away that my littlest chicken was not well :( Fingers crossed it's a speedy recovery and something a good nights sleep can fix. As much as I hate seeing my babies unwell, I won't say no to the beautiful cuddles they give and the chance to have them snuggle up close for comfort. It's priceless, that beautiful bond that grows even stronger.. when our children know that they can be secure in our love and comfort when they need it the most.

Before Daycare:

After Daycare:

Time to switch off the computer and read. Did I mention I'm reading the 2nd book in The Hunger Games series? (Catching Fire). These books are addictive.

It's true guys... get reading!;

"a reader lives a thousand lives before they die. those who never read live only one."


Good night and sweet dreams xxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

YAY for borrowing your Dad's camera! Great news :-)

Poor Jacob :-( I hope he feels better very soon! In the meantime, enjoy those cuddles xx

izzie said...

What a fun year planned!! Agreed, YAY for the camera!! We will have some Colorado beauty waiting for it:) Hope Jacob is well! And send mrs. efficient my way, I could use it...