Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 15

I was supposed to take a photo of my parents, my sister Pam and my nephew Caleb before they headed off on an 11 day cruise up to Bali and back... but I forgot my camera. 
So, instead I took a photo of the DVD store down the road... the photo is awful. I did a 'point and shoot' because I didn't want to bring attention to myself getting all 'practice photographer' on the store :)

1. We got out Repo Men  and Cemetery Junction
2. Cemetery Junction was written and directed by Ricky Gervais
3. Lewy and I LOVE Ricky Gervais
4. We owe $26.50 for past overdues... we are hopeless
5. I will let you know if the movies are any good
6. I love writing random information down and putting numbers next to them
7. This may be one of my most boring posts
8. Tomorrow's post, I PROMISE, will be better :) 

3 comments:

Valerie said...

WOW...that is one....ummm...interesting post??? hee hee....i feel better now knowing where and what you dvd store looks like...hee hee...especially with the over full bin out the front!!! I can picture you in the car quickly taking a picture before anyone looking...you really are so cute!!! You make me smile everyday!!!! xox

Claire said...

Hahahaha!! Laughed out loud at this one!! You're a crack-up Trace...

Pam said...

actually quite an interesting post :-)