Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 7


This morning we headed out bright and early (and by early I mean we were on the road at 6.30am!) with my mother-in-law Sharon and her partner Ray to Bassendean for a boat trip along the Swan River. It was a gorgeous morning, the weather, the scenery and company, it was a great way to begin the New Year. Sam absolutely loved being in the boat!

Afterwards we went back to their place for coffee and breakfast... it was so relaxing that after filling up, Jacob and I fell asleep on their couch :) Perfect morning if you ask me!!

I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the New Year, best wishes for a fantastic year ahead! x

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Great pic lovely and WOW...that is early....I was still tucked up in bed by that time!!! Happy New Year Rankin's!!! xox

Pam said...

Oh he looks so tiny in the boat.