Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 37

On Sunday afternoon, while Jacob stayed with Mum and Dad - Sam and I drove to the end of the road to the bridges over the canals. The houses along the canals are amazing, the water is gorgeous and the boats... well, let's just say, what a lifestyle! I wasn't very happy with the photos I took, they didn't turn out as I had hoped, but I'll add one just so you can get a glimpse of the lovely location. 

We arrived back home today. It was fantastic to see Lewy... Sam was beyond happy to be in his Dad's arms again :) 

As for TV news... who has seen/watched the series 'Gavin & Stacey'?? Lewy and I watched it last year when it was on ABC.. and LOVED IT! It has just started again, showing the first series. We missed the very first episode, so was able to watch it tonight. If you haven't seen it, we highly recommend you watch it! English/Welsh comedy at its best! 

3 comments:

Pam said...

You are turning into mum and dad soon you will be watching Agatha Christie lol :-) Glad your back home.

Tracey said...

hehe Agatha Christie is nothing like Gavin & Stacey!

Valerie said...

Great pics!! Yeah..what a lifestyle hey!!! Absolutely magical!! Glad you had a lovely time and I bet you enjoyed getting spoilt by your mum, you totally deserve it...no cooking for a few nights...YAY!!!