Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hyde Park

This morning, me, Sam, Jacob and my parents dog, Skip (who we are looking after while they are cruising the seas!) set off for Hyde Park. The boys were so patient with me yesterday while I had lots of work to do, so this morning was a special outing just for them.


What made it even more special, was meeting a gorgeous family while we were there. The girls adopted Sam and Jacob and spent the next hour playing with them, while I sat on the bench with my new friend, Lyn chatting the morning away :) We wouldn't have met them if it were not for Sam going up and sitting next to them on the bench and asking if he could have a piece of their watermelon! 


Sam telling his new friends that Jacob was his brother :) Cute!


Jacob fell asleep in Lyn's arms :)

Overall, a great day!!!

4 comments:

Claire said...

How gorgeous!! So, Sam isn't backwards in coming forwards then (ie the watermellon!!)

Valerie said...

What a wonderful day enjoyed by all really...even your new friends adopting your kiddies, I bet they didn't expect that!! The park looks beautiful and looks like Sam and Jacob both had a wonderful time...we must go to that park!!! xox

Valerie said...

I love the picture of the little girl holding Jacob, he obviously took a fancy to her as it looks like he is pulling her top??? Jacob...aren't you a bit too young for that kind of caper?? x

Pam said...

wow what a great day