Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toddlers

I was having a little 'being a mother is sooooo hard, and toddlers are sooooo frustrating' moment this morning and it must have been written all over my face. This is the conversation I had with Sam.

Sam: "What's the matter, Mummy?"

Me: "I'm okay love, just a little sad"

Sam: "Ohhh you okay Mummy? You need a Wiggles band-aid?"

Me: "Hehe, no that's okay I don't need a band-aid, plus we don't have any left"

Sam: "Japig have a band-aid for you?"

Me: "No love,  Jacob doesn't have any band-aids"

Sam: "Daddy have a band-aid for you?"

Me: "No Daddy doesn't have any band-aids either, it's okay I don't need a band-aid, but I would love a hug"

Sam: (gives me a big hug) "It will be okay Mummy"

Bless him... even though he was the cause of my meltdown moment, he was always the one who made me feel better and brightened up my morning. In a toddlers mind, Band-aids make everything better, especially when they have the Wiggles on them :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

How cute....band aids fix everything!! I should of bought a packet for him to bring over this morning!! Maybe that was the meltdown problem?? hee hee xxxx

Claire said...

Awwww, that's so gorgeous!! Bless him!!

Pam said...

such a caring boy