Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 16

So much for today's post being a better one! I tried....I really really did try!!! I didn't have much time today, but I took my camera with me on the way to the shops to get some dinner, and stopped past the vineyards on Benara Road. I only had time to take a few sets of pictures for HDR.. but NONE of them worked!! I wasn't happy with any of the results, but just to prove that I really did try to get a good picture for you, here is a Black and White copy of one of the photos I took :)

























P.S I really enjoyed Cemetery Junction :) 

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I really really like this picture!!! What a shame that you didn't have the time to take more pictures for your porfolio!!! But well done for thinking of us blogger followers and taking a picture for us!!
ps...glad you enjoyed the movie!
ps.ps...hope your dinner was yummy!

Aaron and Izzie said...

Vineyards? Beaches? Seriously? It's 25 Degrees below zero. I'm coming to live with you.

Claire said...

Awesome photo, look how far the vines stretch!! I'm very glad like Val that you didn't neglect us :-D
What did you have for dinner?!

Pam said...

lovely picture