Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 35



This is commitment right here... I am actually in Mandurah at the moment but bought my laptop especially to continue with my Photo of the Day! (okay... and also because I still have to do my work tomorrow night but really you guys were my TOP priority :)

Most of the time when I come to stay with mum and dad for a few days, it's always a last minute decision. Today was no different. I had been trying to plan when me and the boys could come and visit, and today seemed like the perfect time to come and stay until Monday :) Lewy loves it because although he misses the boys (and of course ME!), he gets to chill out, play video games, sleep in and generally just hang around relaxing. For the boys, they love it because they get lots of Nanna and Pop attention, treats and visits to the beach. For me, I love it because I'm not just a 'mother' for a few days, but also a 'daughter' who gets looked after by my parents, lots of TLC, not to mention the gorgeous food my mum cooks :)

After dinner tonight, me, Sam and Dad headed to the beach for a walk. It was GORGEOUS! The water was amazing, I wanted to jump straight in. There was a fog over the beach and the sun not quite through the clouds, which made it perfect for taking photos. Unlike my HDR's, today's photo isn't edited at all.

I figured I better get to the beach to take some photos before Cyclone Bianca makes it's way to Perth tomorrow... fingers crossed the reports that it will have lost some steam by the time it gets here is true and not much damage occurs. Be kind to us Cyclone Bianca, we are happy for the rain but would prefer for everyone and everything to stay safe. Okay? Good, it's a deal! xx

5 comments:

Pam said...

That is such a beautiful photo.

Valerie said...

Fantastic photo chic!!! This picture makes you instantly relax!!! I've been waiting all night to see what you photo of the day is!!
I hope you are enjoying your time with your parents and enjoying your TLC from your parents and enjoying your mum's great food!! And I 2nd that...those garlic prawns she cooked were awesome...pls tell her that!!! hee hee...
Have a great weekend love and can't wait to see what tomorrow's pic is!!!! xox

Valerie said...

p.s....glad to hear that we are TOP priority!!! hee hee xxx

Aaron and Izzie said...

I want to jump in! How lovely!

Claire said...

Sounds blissful... and that is an absolutely stunning photo!!! Just gorgeous. Hope you lapped up all that TLC!!