Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday

I found this top in my wardrobe this morning, that I bought months ago but never wore.. I love it when that happens. It's so pretty, I can't believe I forgot all about it.

Mum, Dad, Pam and Caleb got back today from their 11 day cruise.. so we went to Pam's house to visit, hear all about their holiday and take Skip the dog back. I took a few random photos while I was stopped at the traffic lights on the way. 


Skip looked at me like this the whole time we were driving... very distracting. 

Sam got a Bali T-Shirt from Mum. 

I got a gorgeous sarong and bracelet.. isn't the pattern and colours just beautiful?

Jacob spent some quality time with Pop. 

Pam gave this Darth Vader helmet to Sam, which changes your voice when you talk into the microphone... and then she told him to say 'I love you Mother'... gee, that's not scary at all?!! 

On the way home.. one minute Sam is talking about his new helmet.. next thing I realise it's gone quiet in the back seat and he is fast asleep. 

Yes...I do in fact have my camera with me. ha! I even stopped way back to take this photo especially. One of these days I'm going to get in trouble for taking pictures while I'm at traffic lights.

Overall, it's been a 'mind battle' week... there have been more 'dark clouds' than 'sunshine' in my mind. And let's face it, with my over-active mind, there are bound to be dark clouds at times.


Here's hoping next week is more sunshine. 

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow...what great pics and that is one very dark cloud??!! The helment...ummm....that is a tad scary if you ask me...and Sam asleep in the car...is his neck ok, he looks like he is...ummmm....choking??? And Skip...ummm...yes...very cute and ummm...well...distracting with that big cheesy grin......I hope he didn't try and kiss you while driving...cause I think if you got picked up by police...firstly, taking photos while driving and having Skip to try and kiss you could be ummm....an awkward moment!!! hee hee....

Pam said...

glad Sam liked the helmet - he was so cute

Claire said...

Did you realise you were taking the pic at the traffic lights with that 747 in the background?!! I'd have peed my pants if I saw that - get very excited about low-flying planes (yes I'm weird!!)

It must have been the week for it chicky, you and me both ;-)

Onwards and upwards, bring on the sunshine :-D