Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 36
























It's great visiting my parents in Mandurah, especially for photography purposes, because I can take some different photos to my usual 'bush' ones.

We went to church this morning and on the way home, stopped past the bridge to take some photos (my other pictures from today are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceyrankin/). What a great spot! Lots of people fishing, walking along the foreshore, swimming, boating, having BBQ's etc. Only got a few photos, but enough to add some more to my collection.

Having a lovely relaxing time here. Had a much needed sleep in this morning (thanks Mum!), Sam went to Sunday School for the first time, he LOVED it! I'm going to have to do some major treadmill running when I get home, Mum has been providing way too many yummy treats to pass up!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sam would have loved Sunday School. Such a nice tranquil picture, I can imagine you guys are having a great time at mum and dads ask for eggy bread lol

Claire said...

I feel relaxed just reading and viewing the pics!!!